Here are 3 important things every small business owner needs to know when looking for custom boxes:
1. Have Mockups/Ideas Ready to ShareWhen starting a box project, take a look at the market. Get an idea or feel for the vibe you are looking to achieve and examine how competitors in your market are packaging their product. When you're ready to start your box project, send us your inspiration and the Savor Brands Team will work with you to pick the best box option to fit your needs.
2. Determine Your Box FunctionIt is imperative to know the functionality of your boxes. Think about the following:
- What product(s) you are boxing?
- The number of product(s) you want boxed
- Is the product going to be directly placed in the box?
- Will the product be prepackaged prior to being boxed?
- Do you require box inserts?
- Your production/storage space
- The amount of work needed to form the boxes
3. Know Your Retail SpaceKnowing exactly where you want to sell your boxed product is crucial as it will dictate box style, structure, and function.
- Online Retail: We would suggest a stronger box material structure as it will need to withstand shipping and carrier abuse.
- Retail/Grocery Stores: If you are selling in person, we will be able to work with you to determine the best box material structure to hold your product and elevate your brand appearance.
Other Blogs of Interest
5 Reasons Why Small Businesses Should Invest in Custom Boxes with Printed Logo
1. Brand Identity: You can maximize your branding with a custom box as they offer ample surface area for you to integrate your logo and other distinctive brand and design elements. This not only creates a visual impact but also ensures your company stands out in the market. With th...
3 Important Things to Know as a Small Business Looking for Coffee Packaging
Here are 3 important things every small business owner should know when looking for coffee packaging: 1. The Differences between Rotogravure or Digital Printing: When looking for coffee packaging, you will often run into
6 Easy Steps to Kickstart Your Coffee Packaging in Custom Style
Step 1: Your Brand Before we dive into the nitty gritty of custom coffee packaging, take a minute to define your brand and goals: What kind of story do you want your packaging to convey? What goal do you want to achieve with your packaging? Are y...
4 Reasons Why Small Coffee Businesses Should Avoid METPET Bags
At Savor Brands, our packaging is made with an aluminum layer because compared to Next